– Transparency: to secure funding to provide service to beneficiaries
– Advertising: a good reputation at both: Orphans – shareholders – employees – Community
– Professionalism: Institutional Action Plan in accordance with clear and specific performance indicators
– Sincerity: the idea of faith and dedication in volunteer work when the participants
– Partnership: a fruitful cooperation with the institutions of civil society at home and abroad
– Finance: a variety of funding sources and ongoing
Motives and attitudes
Launched the Foundation in its sponsorship of orphans and their families from the Group of motives, values, and the following principles:
• that the care of orphans and care for his family and demand a legitimate social, humanitarian, and the right of orphans on society must be carried out fully, and that the community is sinning by ignoring or failing it.
• that the existence of a charitable foundation will contribute to an active and effective in meeting the needs of orphan and his family, without detracting from his dignity or his sense of inferiority or weakness, and will ensure the highest levels of service provision, and the arrival of contributions to the beneficiaries.
• The realization of the principle of social partnership between orphans and their families and the institutions of official and civil society, both inside and outside Egypt needs to be done according to the founders of the professional integrated development plans, rather than through individual efforts scattered.
• The Foundation’s programs in social work must be consistent with the real needs of society, and contribute to the integration of orphans and families in social life, and adopts a gifted them to be future leaders in the areas of Talent.
• Encouraging the Holy Quran to the children of the village, and raising them in accordance with good moral values contribute to the creation of a society positively cooperating in righteousness and piety.
1. To achieve comprehensive care for all orphans of the village, their development along the lines of the Holy Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet, peace, and the methodology of the righteous salaf.
2. Care the educational, social and health for orphans, and prepare them educationally and professionally qualify them to be positive elements produced in the community.
3. Implement programs and projects to ensure comprehensive development to provide an income for the orphans and the bereaved and ensure the Foundation to expand opportunities in the activities and the scope of coverage.
4. Talent and capabilities of scientific, literary and sports to the orphans and nurtured.
5. Recreation for the orphan and to bring happiness to his heart recreational activities, gifts and rewards.
6. Building the bonds of brotherhood, compassion and solidarity among members of society, and promote a culture of volunteerism and philanthropy.
7. Provide preferential employment opportunities for orphans, in the Foundation’s projects or projects of strategic partners.